Amazing things happen when creativity and data collide: personalized experiences that build, enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. This is our specialty at Wunderman Nordic, where we have the pleasure of working with brands like adidas, PANDORA, SAS and Bang & Olufsen, among many others.
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
A job in an exciting and challenging professional environment. We are an ambitious Technical team with room for diversity and great potential for developing your professional skill set. You will get a chance to put your personal touch on your daily tasks in cooperation with your colleagues, whom like you have a strong passion for both customers and working with data driven marketing.
What do you bring to the party?
You are a detail-oriented Application Consultant, with technical flair and an eye to quality.
You are passionate and eager to learn and are able to think innovatively to meet the demands a business in growth raises. You always have in mind to achieve the optimal solution for each customer project, in relation to data-driven marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in Adobe Campaign Management or other CRM solutions and further has experience working with data.
Moreover, it is an advantage if you;
- Have a good understanding of databases and further has experience with this.
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Have a good knowledge of Adobe Campaign or similar campaign platforms.
- Master, with a high level of service to communicate with customers at all levels of the organization of the customer.
- Previously have worked with or have knowledge of Java Script and workflows
- Is analytically oriented and also has an eye for detail
- Have good graphic sense
- Have a good understanding of English and master the language at business level
What will your day look like?
As Application Consultant, you will be responsible for implementation and configuration of emails and campaigns at the Adobe Campaign platform. Additionally the job entails the following tasks:
- Setting up content in Adobe Campaign, workflow and target group criteria.
- Data processing, preparation, import and export of data to and from campaign systems.
- Editing of html for use on web/email.
- Provide assistance at campaign send-outs via e-mail and SMS.
- Preparation of documentation and reports in relation to e.g. campaign results.
- Advising and providing assistance to both internal teams and customers in relation to campaigns.
- Educating clients and partners
- Coordination and participation in projects
- Image editing in Photoshop
- Design and configuration of the Adobe platform
- Preparation of proactive problem-diagnoses, quality assurance, testing and debugging.
A global network, a Nordic family
Part of the global Wunderman network with 175 offices in 60 countries, Wunderman Nordic comprises 250+ creative thinkers, data scientists and business minds at our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki.