Amazing things happen when creativity and data collide: personalized experiences that build, enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. This is our specialty at Wunderman Nordic, where we have the pleasure of working with brands like adidas, PANDORA, SAS and Bang & Olufsen, among many others.
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
A job in an exciting and challenging professional environment. You will get the opportunity to work with international clients such as SAS and Adidas, while working on one of the most advanced CRM platforms on the market. Further Wunderman has a close cooperation with Adobe.
We are an ambitious Technical team with room for diversity and great potential for developing your professional skill set. You will get a chance to put your personal touch on your daily tasks in a team with a wide set of academic and independent profiles.
What do you bring to the party?
You are an ambitious developer, who contributes to achieving the high quality/level, which we constantly strive for.
The ideal candidate will have a previous experience gained at an Agency. Marketing domain knowledge could be a “nice to have” capability.
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Applicants with experience in Workflow Engines are preferred.
- Good English level required.
- Between 3-5 years of experience.
- Able to understand the complexity of high-tech dialogue solutions
What will your day look like?
You will play a key role in realizing cutting edge CRM solutions and strategies. You will be working together with Application Consultants and Project Managers in project implementation and technical specification, product configuration, product expertise, development, testing and training.
- You will contribute to product implementation/customization.
- You will be creating implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients.
- You will be contributing to deliver Adobe Campaign projects on time and on budget.
- You will provide feedback, summary and information about projects situation.
- You will liaise and co-ordinate with other Adobe Campaign Resources to optimize the use of resources.
A global network, a Nordic family
Part of the global Wunderman network with 175 offices in 60 countries, Wunderman Nordic comprises 250+ creative thinkers, data scientists and business minds at our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki.