AtWunderman Nordic, we are looking for an ambitious, competent and positive SolutionArchitect to join our technical team in Copenhagen!
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
As one of the leading digital agencies in Denmark, we have a strong focus on delivering advanced technical solutions to our clients – solutions that include multichannel communication in both email, mobile, web and POS systems.
This often requires tight integration between the chosen CRM platform and the client’s internal systems. We leverage on the already existing data the client has, and on top of that, make sure to enrich this knowledge with the analytics we get from the multichannel campaigns. This gives us the opportunity to build advanced customer journeys, both online and offline. On top of that, we make sure that the technical solutions we build support a multimarket operational setup.
We offer a job in an exciting and challenging professional environment, where you will get the opportunity to work with international clients such as SAS, PANDORA and Adidas, while working on one of the most advanced CRM platforms on the market.
We are an ambitious technical team with room for diversity and great potential for developing your professional skillset. You will get a chance to put your personal touch on your daily tasks in a great team with a wide set of profiles.
What will your day look like?
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining the overall technical structure of a client project. Your job will be to identify client requirements by researching and analyzing their needs. This involves studying the concept, strategy and vision for the project, including architectural schemes, features, functionality, creating user scenarios, preparing data models, designing information structure, workflows as well as working out technical specifications and test methods. You will also be creating implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients.
Doing this, you will work closely with the client together with project managers, application consultants, developers, designers, data specialists and more.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- implementing the architecture in corporation with the project team, using agile methodologies like Scrum
- delivery of Adobe Campaign and Salesforce projects
- working out which solution to use based on cost-benefit analysis and research
- explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress
- feedback, summary and information about your projects, agreeing plans with the client and breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks
What do you bring to the party?
In addition, you have:
- 4-6 years’ experience as an architect or technical consultant, preferably at an agency working with digital sales and/or marketing solutions
- worked with client-based projects and know how to service clients, including handling deadlines within agreed budget
- experience in Workflow Engines
- good English skills
- a great understanding of and ability to design database design and modeling
- marketing domain knowledge (nice to have)
As a person, you are outgoing, self-motivated and will always make sure you are up-to-date with your project. You are a helpful team player that contributes positively to the working environment. In addition, you can explain complex technical solutions and you are not afraid to speak your mind in client meetings.
A global network, a Nordic family
Part of the global Wunderman network with 175 offices in 60 countries, Wunderman Nordic comprises 250+ creative thinkers, data scientists and business minds at our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki.