Amazing things happen when creativity and data collide: personalized experiences that build, enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. This is our specialty at Wunderman Nordic, where we have the pleasure of working with brands like adidas, PANDORA, Scandinavian Airlines, Bang & Olufsen and Nestlé, among many others.
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
We are all about unlocking insights from data through analytics and making that insight applicable in 1:1 data-driven communication and CRM. Right now our Customer Intelligence department is expanding. Being a team of hands-on quantitative and qualitative analysts and consultants, we bring insights on all levels to the table in our client’s solutions.
What will your day look like?
No two days are alike. You will be part of client-teams designing, reviewing, integrating, implementing and maintaining data-driven solutions. Cross-functional collaboration with our specialists from Tech, Operations and Creative to Process and Account will be prominent, but always with a firm anchoring in data and analytics. Daily tasks include
- Advising customers on how to improve the use of their data
- Interpreting and refining data requirements, aligning with internal and client project teams
- Playing a central role in client meetings and workshops
- Building solutions/POC’s for analytics and reporting
- Developing and maintaining best practice across clients
- Design and specification of data solutions & data integration for campaign platforms
- Assisting and advising internal Wunderman teams in relation to the data models and scoping of new projects. Providing answers and insights to critical business related questions via ad-hoc data analysis
What do you bring to the party?
Agency experience is an advantage. Marketing domain knowledge more a nice to have. Other than that, we expect you to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a senior consultant / business liaison role related to data and analytics solutions.
- A passion for identifying and applying data-driven insights
- Ability to understand the complexity of high-tech dialogue solutions
- Experience within analytics, database design and design of data models
- Skills in SQL / R / SAS / Tableau or similar tools
- Solid English capabilities
Above all, you have an outgoing personality and love being part of interdisciplinary projects and solutions.
A global network, a Nordic family
Part of the global Wunderman network with 175 offices in 60 countries, Wunderman Nordic comprises 250+ creative thinkers, data scientists and business minds at our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki.